News

Scotland Co. students ingest THC-laced candy, sending 12 to the hospital

Some Scotland County middle school students are resting at home Wednesday after authorities say they ingested THC-laced candy.

According to Scotland County Schools, an 8th-grader brought THC-laced candy to Carver Middle School, and some children at the school ingested them.

After students started feeling sick, ambulances took the students to Scotland Memorial Hospital.

The school district said the students received fluids, and the hospital released the students after several hours of observation.

The Scotland County Sheriff’s Office detained two students and said 12 students went to the hospital for treatment.

Deputies said the investigation is ongoing.

source

The post Scotland Co. students ingest THC-laced candy, sending 12 to the hospital appeared first on Breaking News in USA Today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button